Member Dues Invoices
To obtain a copy of your personalized invoice for your 2022/2023 member dues, you must log in to the CPAPEI Member Portal. Open the tab at the top entitled “Invoices” and all outstanding dues and fees invoices will be listed.
The types of situations which would change your billing are as follows:
1. You moved into or out of the province of PEI;
2. You obtained retired member status during the year;
3. Your public practice status changed during the year;
4. You qualify for a waiver. For waiver information, please visit www.cpapei.ca.
Note: The amounts listed on your invoice are based on your dues billing for the previous year. If your situation has changed AND IT IS NOT REFLECTED IN THIS INVOICE, YOU MUST CONTACT THE OFFICE TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION and a revised invoice will be issued.
- All resident members who are not a prime member in another province will pay CPA Canada dues of $400 and PEI resident member dues of $510;
- Associate Members living outside Canada or hold membership in another province pay $325 Associate member dues; and
- License Fees* are $100 (for all members working in public accounting).
* The majority of members employed in accounting firms will not see the license fee on their invoice; rather, your employer will be invoiced directly by CPAPEI. Please check with your employer for this.
- Credit Card payments may be made online, within the member portal system. Click the box to indicate the invoice you wish to pay and complete the credit card information fields below. Click "Submit Payment". You may then print your receipt by clicking on the Invoice Paid. Once you leave this screen you will no longer be able to print a receipt.
- Cheques can be mailed to CPAPEI listing the invoice number(s) you wish to pay. Our mailing address is PO Box 301, Charlottetown, PE C1A 7K7. (Even though the invoice reflects our former Queen Street address in error - we are working on having it corrected - please ensure that cheques are sent to our PO Box.)
- e-Transfers may be sent via Interac e-Transfer to email@example.com
By-laws require payment by May 31, 2022.
Forms for License Application Renewal and Professional Corporation Renewal (and related invoices) will be sent under a separate email.
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS A MEMBER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THEY MAINTAIN UP TO DATE CONTACT INFORMATION WITH US. This information can be updated by logging on to the member portal.